Wednesday, February 5, 2014

February stuff

Hello!

So I'm writing this entry at the University's Costa coffee shop. The Internet went down at Havenstoke last night and when I called this morning they said that techs were working on it but they had no timeline for it coming back. Frustrating as heck because I've got things to do (like this blog) that require Internet! On the bright side, at least the Uni wifi here works so its something. I had wanted to call home today but that won't be happening. Sorry Ma and Dad!!

In other news, I'm back running regularly. Like an idiot I didn't stretch properly after my last run so I've been a bit sore. That'll teach me! I've had to mix up my running spots because the ones Ive used last semester are pure mud and muck. Too slippery to run on. The wind has been really bad too so Ive been avoiding areas with tree branches that could take your head off. Sadly, that describes most of Chichester where I live so I've ended up some strange places. It's a great way to get to know more of Chichester though!

Speaking of getting to know things, I'm off to see more England! Saturday is the trip to Winsor with the International students. Looking forward to that even if we have to be up freakishly early. I can sleep on the bus up there I guess. Not sure what we're doing quite yet. It'll be and adventure when we get there I guess. It'll certainly make up for the pictureless blogs I've been posting of late!

Class's are going just fine! I've been busy with all my reading. My first assignments will be due at the end of Februaury, just after reading break. Looking at my calendar, there's only three and a half months left to my year, then I'm heading home! I've been battling homesickness for the last little bit but it's odd thinking the year really is getting close to the end. Of course I have a lot to do before then and a lot to see so I'm going to have a great time before the end.

Hope you're all well!

No comments:

Post a Comment