Wednesday, February 26, 2014

Adventures in Illness

Hello again!

So guess what came back. Yup, tonsillitis. I had to miss my History class again, and I HATE missing class. I'm on a different round of antibiotics this time so hopefully these ones knock it out. Being sick SUCKS!

In other news, the trip to Bath scheduled for March 8th has been moved to the 15th, so the next blog of picture spam won't be for a while. I could upload photos of the various flowers that are already blooming here but that might be a bit boring. I must admit, the greenery coming back is rather nice. It makes my runs a lot nicer. Still really muddy though so I have to be carful where I run. I would rather not add a sprained ankle to my list of things to deal with.

As far as classes go, I've handed in my first essay. Next week there's a creative writing assignment I need to get in as well as an essay I'm not sure how to write because I missed the play we were supposed to see. My prof is going to give me the amended assignment information this Thursday after class so hopeful I'll be able to get that done quickly.

Finally, it's warming up here!! We still have a lot of rainy days but there are some gorgeous warm ones too! Today I went into town with Harriet and Evie to get things from the market and I only sore my hoodie. No jacket needed! I love the sun, makes everything seem a lot better.

Hope you're all well and I'll see you next Wednesday!

-Kirsten

P.S. A massive HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my friend Kenna who is doing Study Abroad in Poland!! Have a great 21st and I'll see you in April!!

No comments:

Post a Comment