Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Thanksgiving In Two Parts

Hi!

So the Internet has been cutting in and out for the past two days so this is going to be a short entry!

This name of the game this past week had been THANKSGIVING! Yes, I had thanksgiving over here. In fact I had two. The international girls decided to throw one on Sunday and then I had one with my roommates on Monday. The Sunday meal I just paid into and showed up for because the girls in the housing where we got together had it all covered. The food was good and it was nice to catch how with be people I don't see every day. Monday was my favorite though. Hayley, Harriet and I did the majority of the cooking and it all turned out really well! We invited a few friends from the other Havenstoke houses to join us so it was a big group. I wish I could post photos but I'm posting from my iPod and it's not going to happen.

I'll conclude this very short entry with what I'm thankful for this past year.

I'm thankful for my parents who support me.
I'm thankful for my friends back home who send me nice messages and support.
I'm thankful for the emails my grandma sends me every week, because I miss her all he time.
I'm thankful for my roommates, who are a nice group of girls.
I'm thankful for my chance to be here in England and to see what I'm seeing here.

Cheers guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment