Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Merry Christmas!

Hello All!

It's Christmas day! I hope everyone is having a wonderful holiday and eating lots of good food! My parents were lovely and brought me a few gifts! I now have the 11th Doctor's sonic screwdriver (google it) and the 4th Doctor's scarf! I also received a very nice card from Sherry and Jordan Sim along with a big bag of Canadian skittles. I'm saving them for the new year. My parents brought me some really nice loose leaf tea, some cookies, Kraft Dinner (so excited) and a few other little bits and bobs.

It's been nice showing them around Chichester and outlying areas. We went to Portsmouth and nearly got blown over by the wind and the rain. Oh and the scary drivers. On the 28th we head off to Paris so this is my last blog before January 8th.

I wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a wonderful new year!

-Kirsten

No comments:

Post a Comment